Remembering her birthday by sending a Birthday eCard is a great way to stay in touch, celebrate her, and remind her that you’re thinking about her on her special day. Give her a reason to smile, laugh, reminisce, and just enjoy her birthday.
Do your boobs hang low do they wobble to and fro can you tie 'em in a knot can you tie 'em in a bow can you throw 'em over your shoulder like a continental soldier Do your boobs hang low? That song's not so funny anymore. Happy Birthday!
What can I wish you on your birthday? You are already so rich in all the things that really count -- a loving heart, a joyous spirit, and friends who care. One wish I can make for you is that some small measure of the joy you bring to others will return to you, brightening your days and warming your heart through a truly happy year. Have a Wonderful Birthday
A lot can happen in a year --; the earth travels all the way around the sun, the seasons complete their cycles, and countless new stars appear in the night sky. Imagine all the possibilities this year has in store for you. Hope You Have a Wonderful Birthday
A bird on our doorstep, The sun in the sky, Words that bring on laughter, A perfect reason why... In the every day of living, We forget one thing to say -- Is there one to single out on this very special day? The answer to this question Is easy 'cause it's true, One person makes a difference When it's "one"derful you. When you're one in a million One of the good ones, One who brings a smile, oh that's One-derful you! When you're one of the beautiful people in this great big world -- One person makes a difference, that's One-derful you. Happy Birthday to One-derful You!
You're simply the best! You're crumpets and tea, You're a front row seat For the Queen's Jubilee. You're Waterford crystal, A Chippendale chair, You're fine English silver, From a shop in Mayfair. You're a breeze off the Thames, You're the Gardens at Kew, You're simply the best-- And I'm so glad to know you! Oh dear! Have a lovely day! Happy Birthday!
Whether it’s your coworker, sister, or best friend, there are plenty of birthday eCards that will help brighten her day. Adding your own personal message to the card is important, and allows you to capture both your personality and hers. Need some help finding the right words? Here are a few suggestions.
For a friend:
• Today is a truly special day, because we’re celebrating you!
• You’re just as beautiful, genuine, and kind as the day we met. Happy Birthday!
• No birthday gift will ever match the gift you’ve given me: your friendship! Happy Birthday!
For your best friend:
• I’m thankful for all our adventures as best friends. Happy Birthday!
• Wishing my best friend a day as beautiful as you! Happy Birthday.
• Life has given me an amazing gift: a best friend like you! Happy Birthday.
For your sister:
• I feel so blessed to have a sister like you. Happy Birthday!
• Happy Birthday to my favorite sister. Ok, so maybe you’re my only sister, but you’re still my favorite! • I’m so proud to have you as my sister, my support, and my best friend. Happy Birthday!
Keep it positive:
• Sending a sunny smile and big warm hug your way. Happy Birthday!
• Today is the day you made the world a better place just by being in it. Happy Birthday!
• I hope your day is filled with lots of extra love and laughter! Happy Birthday.
• Age only matters if you are wine. Happy Birthday!