Thanksgiving is almost here, and for everyone who celebrates a birthday on this day of gratitude, they’re most certainly guaranteed the wishbone. But when it comes to giving these Thanksgiving babies a special card for their birthday, what do you write to make them feel special and honored in the midst of such a huge holiday?
Well, we couldn’t be more grateful that all of us here at Blue Mountain get to help you share and connect in a special way with all the people you love, and we’ve got some ideas that we think will come in handy when tackling this Thanksgiving birthday wish.
Share your personal feelings of gratitude
Letting someone know you’re grateful for them is a wonderful thing to say on every birthday, but it’s an especially perfect fit for a Thanksgiving birthday.
- So grateful you’re in my life. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving birthday.
- I’m so thankful for you and our friendship. Wishing you a birthday as wonderful as you.
- I’m so blessed to have you as a: (friend/mom/dad/sister/brother/partner, etc.)
- I’m extra thankful to not only be with you for Thanksgiving, but for your birthday, too.
Acknowledge difficult circumstances
Birthdays and holidays can be very difficult for people who have lost loved ones, a job, or are dealing with illness, and they may want to forget them altogether. Here’s how you can be that beacon of light and remind them how special they are.
- I know this time of year isn’t easy for you, but you deserve to be loved and celebrated.
- Praying God gives you strength on your special Thanksgiving birthday.
- Sending you Thanksgiving prayers and a warm birthday hug.
- It’s a blessing to have you in this world–and two special reasons to remind you of that.
Send lighthearted, happy thoughts
If you’d like something sweet and simple, these kind messages will leave them feeling appreciated and loved.
- Wonderful—that’s you. Grateful—that’s me!
- Sending you a long-distance Thanksgiving birthday hug. Did you feel it?
- Gobble up some birthday fun as you celebrate two days in one!
- Today, you get extra helpings of fun and wishes.
Make them smile for miles with these fun wishes that offer up the fun and spiritedness of having a birthday paired with such a wonderful holiday.
- Happy Bird-Day!
- It’s your day—gobble ‘til you wobble!
- The wishbone is all yours! Hope all your wishes come true.
- Who’s wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving Birthday? I YAM!
What everyone wants most is to be remembered and thought of, so you can never go wrong with speaking straight from your heart. Gratitude is a simple gift to share each and every day, but especially on someone’s Thanksgiving birthday, it will be a memorable gift they’ll cherish.