One of the most exciting things about Halloween is that when it comes to decorating (both indoors and out), you can be as outrageously creative as you’d like! This year’s popular Halloween decorating trends range from understated elegance and simple playfulness, to over-the-top zaniness—and you don’t have to spend a lot of time or money creating any of them! For some fun ideas, the editors of Blue Mountain would like to share their favorite inspirations with you. Happy Halloween!
1. Monogrammed Pumpkin from The Butlers
2. Black Lace Candles by Family Chic from Camilla Fabbri
3. Gauzy Glow Pumpkin from Better Homes and Gardens
4. Halloween Wreath from All Things Simple
5. Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Meringue Ghosts from The Comfort of Cooking
6. Bat Mobile from Martha Stewart