Easter is a day full of life…and renewal…and blessed joyfulness. Which is why it’s so much fun to make beautiful, colorful crafts to share and enjoy with loved ones on this special day.
To jumpstart your creative process, the editors at Blue Mountain culled their favorite Easter craft ideas to share just with you! These projects include dainty décor items to brighten up both your home and your tablescape. They also include fun and easy projects you can do together with your grandchildren.
Whatever your inspiration, we hope you’ll enjoy these delightful crafts that are sure to make this Easter more special than ever before!
1. Hanging Easter Posies via Gardenista
2. Découpage Eggs via Honestly Yum
3. Eggshell Votives via Martha Stewart
4. Easter Egg Hunt Bags via The Purl Bee
5. Bunny Ear Headbands via Twirling Betty
6. Bunny-Stamped Easter Goodie Bags via Minted Strawberry