She’s a grand old flag! Ahh, that she is, and summertime couldn’t be grander than it is when we celebrate our nation’s independence. The 4th of July immediately summons memories of hot summer sun, parades, sparklers and fireworks, and bbq grills filling the air with all kinds of delicious goodness. It’s the epitome of summer celebrations, and America loves to do it proud.
Our editors at Blue Mountain wanted to give you some fun and different ideas for your holiday gathering this year, and we didn’t hold back on the red, white, and blue! Festive and delicious with a “wow” factor, these recipes spark fireworks all their own. Happy Fourth!
1. Fourth of July Firecracker Dogs via Handmade in the Heartland
2. American Flag Layer Cake via Sugarhero
3. Cheesy BBQ Bacon Jalapenos via Forgiving Martha
4. 50 Stars Barbecue Chicken via In Honor of Design
5. July 4th Layered Drinks via In Katrina’s Kitchen
6. Tortellini Kabobs via Real Women & Homes