It’s summer. You’ve got some extra time on your hands. And you’d love to plan a crafternoon.
“What exactly is a ‘crafternoon’?” you may be wondering if you’ve never heard the term before. Simply put, it’s an afternoon solely devoted to the joy of crafting.
In other words, it’s a time to relax, have fun, and let your creative juices flow!
This summer, take respite from the heat and activity-filled zaniness to enjoy a lazy afternoon with one of these easy-to-make home and garden décor craft projects. (Lemonade or iced tea optional—but highly recommended!)
1. DIY Outdoor Pillows via Meet the B’s
2. Garden Markers via Wit & Whistle
3. Drink Covers via Martha Stewart
4. Driftwood Seahorse via Creative in Chicago
5. Simple Summer Totebag via Crafting Chicks
6. Mason Jar Tiki Torches via The Frugal Homemaker