Springtime is a beautiful time…for welcoming warmer weather, enjoying happy occasions (like St. Patrick’s Day, the first day of spring, Easter, and Passover), and celebrating the special spring birthdays of people you love.
Choosing a birthday eCard for a spring baby is usually pretty easy. Your choices are full of beautiful flowers, birds, butterflies, and sunshine. If there’s music, it’s light and upbeat. And the sentiments are always so sweet and cheerful.
But before you rush to send your card as is, remember one thing: It’s always more meaningful to also add a short message of your own. This shows the recipient that you’ve taken the time to reflect on your relationship and want to share some personalized thoughts that will really make their day.
To help you get started, here are some suggestions from the editors at Blue Mountain. Use them as is, or come up with a variation all your own. Either way, your personal spring birthday wishes are sure to make someone very, very happy.
- Just like spring itself, hope your birthday is extra cheerful, warm, and sunny!
- Flowers are blooming. Birds are chirping. Spring is finally here—and so is your birthday. Have a beautiful day!
- I hope your birthday is extra sunny and bright! Have an awesome day.
- Sending happy springtime birthday wishes your way!
- May this birthday bring you much joy, happiness, and sunshine!
- Spring has sprung…and so has your birthday! Have a great one, dear friend.
- Wishing you a birthday that’s as blooming bright as the season!
- Sending you kind birthday wishes for a day that’s as beautiful as spring itself.
- I hope your special day is filled with lots of sunshine, laughter, and love. Happy Birthday!
- May your special day be sprinkled with all the beauty of the season. Happy Birthday!