Whether you’re 35 or 105, the single most important thing to remember is that your chronological age is only a number, plain and simple. In fact, the widespread belief that there’s a peak or prime of life is, in our humble opinion, utterly archaic. Instead, embrace the idea that you can be full of vitality, passion, and adventure at any age!
All of us here at Blue Mountain fully believe this, which is why we were so thrilled to recently celebrate “As Young as You Feel Day.” This fun holiday made us realize that we should all focus on enjoying our lives to the fullest each and every day. And suddenly, our curiosity was piqued. “What specifically makes people feel young?”
So we asked our own Blue Mountain team, and here are some of their answers:
- Taking a bubble bath
- Buying a pair of funky-colored, high top sneakers
- Putting temporary streaks of color in my hair
- Dipping chocolate cookies into milk
- Riding a Ferris Wheel
- Joining the neighborhood kids for a game of hopscotch
- Doing a cartwheel
- Singing in the shower at the top of my lungs
- Dancing the night away
- Giggling (which can be easily achieved by sending one of our eCards to someone. Send one from our Talking Collection or our Funny Collection today!)
Our conclusion? Never stop enjoying yourself! In fact, treat each single day as the prime of your life. Keep active. Stay positive. And have fun. Lots of it. After all, no matter our age, we should all feel young at heart, shouldn’t we?
And now, dear reader, we’d love to know…“What makes you feel young?” Please leave your answer as a comment below. Don’t be shy now!