I hope everyone has had a wonderful and memorable summer. Inevitably, every summer comes to an end, but every ending is a new beginning. It’s time to trust in the magic of new beginnings and let your imagination fly.
Here are 8 ways you can make a fresh start this fall:
- Choose a new hobby or craft to take you through the winter.
- Plant bulbs in your garden for next spring.
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Declutter your home before the holidays.
- Change up your workout routine.
- Plan a road trip to enjoy the brilliantly changing leaves.
- Create a new reading list.
- Promise yourself to get in touch with old friends.
When you’re making your get-in-touch list, be sure to remember Grandparents Day on the 13th and your friends who are celebrating the new year on Rosh Hashanah, which also falls on the 13th. Here at Blue Mountain we’ve created new cards for all your fall occasions, including fun, interactive cards, fall birthday cards, and even a new card to celebrate the changing season.
We also have a brand new, beautifully Fall-inspired desktop background for your computer, phone, and even your Facebook cover image.
Autumn gardens, caramel apples, cozy sweaters, toasty bonfires, pumpkin spice lattes…Let the fall fun begin!
Caroline Martlew _ Senior Editor