Thanksgiving is all about giving thanks…and enjoying each other’s company. Traditionally, we do that around a bountiful table of delicious, traditional foods and desserts. This year, as a treat, the foodies at Blue Mountain thought it would be fun to share some recipes with you. But not just any recipes. They’re a slightly unusual—but decidedly tasty—twist on the classic Thanksgiving dishes everyone tends to make year after year. We hope you’ll give these fabulous options a try! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
1. Cornbread, Bacon, Leek & Pecan Stuffing via Martha Stewart
2. Cider-Glazed Turkey with Lager Gravy via Food & Wine
3. Sweet Potato Tater Tots via Super Glue Mom
4. Cognac Cranberry Sauce via Tablespoon
5. Crispy Baked Parmesan Green Bean Fries via Dashing Dish
6. Caramelized Phyllo & Pumpkin Marshmallow Napoleons via Baking Obsession