Memorial Day is the one day a year we get to honor the memory of all those who so unselfishly gave their lives for our country. For most of us, Memorial Day also signals the beginning of summer and a chance to celebrate with a fun outdoor event—usually in the form of a picnic!
The editors at Blue Mountain have gathered some really exciting recipes for you to try this Memorial Day. Whether you’re hosting the event or you need to bring something to a potluck, we’ve got exactly what you’re looking for. From traditional crowd-pleasers to health-conscious, even gluten-free fare, we’ve got your covered!
We’re also including a free recipe card featuring the whisky burgers listed below for you to print and enjoy.
Happy Memorial Day, everyone!
1. Whiskey Burgers via Mantitlement
2. Quinoa & Vegetable Salad (Gluten-Free) via Betty Crocker
3. Grilled Lobster Tails with Sriracha Butter via A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
4. Honey Porter Glazed Chicken Skewers via The Beeroness
5. Pressed Italian Sandwiches via Seasons & Suppers
6. American Flag Pie via The Winthrop Chronicles