Halloween is literally going to the dogs, with purchases for pet Halloween costumes increasing 20% over the last 3 years. Most dog owners spend more on Fido’s costume than their own, creating fun and clever duds for their favorite furry buddies that make them stand out from the rest of the Halloween pack.
If you’re still trying to come up with ideas for your favorite pooch, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite dog costumes to inspire you as you prepare your faithful friend for a “howling” good time.
1. Our dogs are our heroes, so why not dress them as such and emphasize their amazing powers to leap into our hearts in a single bound.
2. With a twinkle in his eye, your little rascal will be greeting everyone with a “Top o’ the evening to ye!” at every doorstep.
3. You’re going to need a bigger boat with “Chomper” on the prowl!
4. Woof? More like “boo!”
5. It’s off to the races with this costume that will win by much more than a nose.
6. Everyone will yell, “Bravo!” for this pasta-loving pooch.
7. Use the force for Halloween goodies, he will!
8. These fast foodie friends know how to do it up right.
9. Better warn the kiddies before this beast hits the streets!
10. What could have more appeal than this clever bunch?