Casual friends come and go…but good friends last forever. So when it comes to sharing your sentiments and showing that special someone how much you appreciate their friendship, any time is the perfect time. That’s why friendship cards are especially appropriate: The whole reason to send one is no reason at all!
Maybe you just want to let them know how much they mean to you. Or to make them laugh. Or to simply put a smile on their face. After choosing the perfect friendship card or friendship ecard, there are plenty of options you can add to give your card that one-of-a-kind feeling. Quotes and unique messaging also make great additions. See some of our favorites below:
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. _ Albert Camus
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. _ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies. _ Aristotle“
- A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” —William Shakespeare
- “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” —Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” —Khalil Gibran
- “A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.” —Douglas Pagels
- This card is sent with lots and lots of love to a friend who means so very much to me.
- You’re the greatest…and I’m better because of you. Best friends forever, you and me!
- I’m thinking of you and realizing—once again—what a special friend you are, and how incredibly lucky I am to have you in my life!
- I thank you for your friendship, which is a truly precious gift indeed.
- Looking forward to many, many more years of laughter, fun, and friendship—together!
- I am genuinely blessed to have you as my friend. To many more years ahead!
- Even though we don’t see each other often, when we talk it’s as if no time has passed at all, and I love that.
- You listen with an open heart and are always there for me with support and a kind word.
- I truly treasure our friendship and can’t imagine life without you in it.
- You always manage to see the best in me even when I can’t see it for myself.
- Thanks so much for being my lifeline during the difficult times—I couldn’t ask for a better friend than you!
- Sending a note to you, my friend, to brighten your day as you have done for me so many times before.