The snow has thawed. The flowers are starting to bloom. And the sun is shining much more brightly. Welcome at long last, spring!
We have so much to celebrate this month. St. Patrick’s Day, the first day of spring, and Easter are all just around the corner. To help celebrate these joyful springtime occasions, it’s no surprise that hearty winter comfort foods will give way to lighter fare featuring fresh ingredients of the season.
For vegetables, think asparagus, leeks, artichokes, peas, and spinach. For fruits, think apricots, pineapples, mangoes, rhubarb, and avocados. The editors at Blue Mountain have rounded up some of their favorite springtime recipes. We’d love to share them with you now in the hopes that you’ll give some of them a try!
- Patrick’s Day Shamrock Buttermilk Biscuits via Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Tulip Hors D’oeuvres Plate via Loulou Downtown
- Spring Pizza via Zen Can Cook
- Springtime Veggie Pasta Primavera via Whole and Heavenly Oven
- Easter Lamb Cake via Handmade Charlotte
- Mini Strawberry-Rhubarb Galettes via Honest Cooking