The sun is starting to peek out a bit more these days and Spring is showing her beautiful colors more and more. With the entrance of Spring, also comes the celebration of Easter. Easter is such a special holiday because it can be celebrated in so many ways. It’s a time of renewal, and hope for the future, and also a time of joy and happiness for both young and old.
Whether you’re sending an Easter card in the mail, or an Easter eCard, adding a few of your own words, or even a special quote or saying is a great way to let those you love know you’re thinking about them. We have put together a quick list of some of our favorite words to add to any of the Easter greetings you plan on sending this year. As always, you can hop over to BlueMountain.com any time to read more and find the perfect Easter ecards for this special season.
- Hop over here for Easter
- You put the hip in my hop
- You are some bunny special
- A basketful of blessings
- My Easter basket is filled with thoughts of you
- Easter tells us that life is to be interpreted not simply in terms of things but in term of ideals. _ Charles M. Crowe
- Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. _ S.D. Gordon
- Let the resurrection joy life us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness. _ Floyd W. Tomkins
- I lied on my Weight Watchers list. I put down that I had 3 eggs…but they were Cadbury chocolate eggs. _ Caroline Rhea