Here is our favorite fun Valentine that’s perfect for sending or sharing with everyone on your “favorites” list.
With the most mischievous monkeys to the silliest seals, this ecard will let them know you think they’re doggone special!
1. Line the bottom of an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with some of the ladyfingers, cutting to fit as necessary. Drizzle half of the espresso over ladyfingers; set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the mascarpone cheese, whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer just until stiff peaks form. Beat in the chocolate liqueur until just combined. Spoon half of the mascarpone mixture over ladyfingers, spreading evenly. Sprinkle white chocolate and bittersweet chocolate over the mascarpone mixture. Top with another layer of ladyfingers (reserve any remaining ladyfingers for another use). Layer with remaining espresso and mascarpone cheese mixture.
3. Cover and chill for 6 to 24 hours. Sift cocoa powder over top of dessert. If desired, garnish with cocoa beans.
4. Makes 12 squares
Pink Passion — Cosmopolitan
1. Combine vodka, lime juice, and cranberry juice in a pitcher
with 2 cups water and stir to blend.
2. Divide between ice cube trays
and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
(The drink cubes will freeze only partially).
3. Just before serving, empty trays into a large bowl and using a fork,
break up cubes to loosen ice crystals (the ice will be slush-like).
4. Spoon slush into tall stemmed glasses
and serve immediately.
Coat rim of martini glass with chocolate syrup.
Mix all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and strain into a martini glass.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
1. Combine whole tomatoes, Rotel, onion, jalapeno, garlic, sugar, salt, cumin, lime juice, and cilantro in a blender or food processor.
2. Pulse until you get the salsa to the consistency you’d like — about 10 to 15 pulses. Test seasonings with a tortilla chip and adjust as needed.
3. Refrigerate salsa for at least an hour. Serve with tortilla chips or (even more yummy) cheese nachos.
Source: Pioneerwoman.com/Ree Drummond
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
2. Arrange the pretzels in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Place one chocolate covered caramel candy on each pretzel.
3. Bake for 4 minutes. While the candy is warm, press a pecan half onto each candy covered pretzel. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Source: Tastebook.comTop of Form
1. Spray cooking spray into an 8 x 8-inch pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place butter and unsweetened chocolate into saucepan over low heat and melt. Stir
to make smooth, set aside to cool, about 5 minutes.
3. Add sugar and vanilla, stir to incorporate.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring to combine after each addition.
5. Add the flour, stirring to mix thoroughly.
6. Add 1 cup of the M&M chocolate candies and stir to combine.
7. Place into prepared pan, making sure the mixture is level and smoothed.
8. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the candies onto the top.
9. Place into the oven and bake 20-25 minutes, or until it tests done.
10. Let cool completely and cut with heart-shaped cookie cutter.
TIP: Use leftover brownie pieces to top your favorite ice cream, or mix them into a milkshake.
(We are not affiliated with any of these sites.)