Cheers! It’s National Wine Day! If you ever needed a reason to uncork a bottle of your favorite ‘vino’ (not that you ever needed one before) you certainly have one today. (You also had one in February for the separate, but similar, National Drink Wine Day, but, like glasses of wine, who’s counting?)
Today is all about spreading the love and health benefits of this liquid of the gods that’s praised for its positive benefits of new friends, reduced risk of heart disease, and the enhancement of food and life. To help set the festive mood, we’ve created a fun roundup full of crafts, gift ideas, and more that will bring your love of wine out to play.
So get set to let wine do what it does best – bring us together with the ones we love.
1. These adorable wine charms by Personalizedsite make the perfect hostess gift for everyone to enjoy.
2. Every wine lover needs to know these invaluable wine hacks by BRIT + CO.
3. Have wine will travel! This foldable wine bottle by Wine2Go goes where you do.
4. These Wine Bottle Trays from The Concord Cottage make for the prettiest presentation.
5. Choose red or white for this Love Wine Necklace from ShineOn and pour out the fun.
6. Half a bottle of red for you and half for this scrumptious Chocolate Red Wine Chiffon Cake from Sprinkle Bakes.