Happy summer! With the Summer Solstice upon us, the time is right to send especially warm wishes to anyone lucky enough to enjoy a summer birthday.
The first thing you’ll want to do is choose a lovely birthday card that conveys your sentiments best. If it’s a specific summer birthday card, even better! The goal is to find an overall design and mood that’s sunny, bright, cheerful, and happy—just like summer itself.
Next, you’ll want to add your own personal message. This adds an extra nice touch that shows the birthday girl or boy you care enough to take the time and express wishes that are as joyful as a summer day.
If you need a little help and are looking for some inspiration on what to write in a summer birthday card, look no further. Here are some wonderful examples from the editors at Blue Mountain to help you get started and make someone’s happy day even happier!
- Sending a sunny smile and big warm hug to the coolest summer baby I know!
- Ice cream. Pool parties. And you. All the things I love most about summer. Happy birthday!
- Hope your summer birthday is a real splash!
- It’s warm. It’s cool. It’s your special day. Make it the very best. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you a birthday that’s super sunny and bright!
- I hope your day is filled with lots of extra love, laughter, and sunshine! And may all your wishes come true.
- Because you were born in the summer, ordinary birthday wishes simply won’t do. Instead, I’m sending you the warmest, sunniest, and brightest greetings possible.
- Celebrate…and stay cool! Happy birthday!
- Sending you warmest wishes for the best summer birthday ever!
- Today is the day you made the world a sunnier place just by being born. Happy birthday!