You’re an expert hostess who knows how to throw a great party. Whether it’s a formal sit-down dinner for 20, or a casual get-together for family and friends, you’ve done it all. In fact, you’ve been doing it for years. You’ve got all the details down. And you always seem to make it look so seamless, so effortless. However…
…there are always going to be some exciting, new ideas you may want to consider to freshen up your tried-and-true entertaining routine. Perhaps an especially pretty tablescape detail. Or a particularly unique recipe. Or maybe even a clever party theme.
The editors at Blue Mountain have joined together to assemble some of their favorite suggestions for your upcoming holiday entertaining. We hope by doing so, we’ll inspire you to try at least one new party idea this joyous season. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
1. Ornate Framed Menu Chalkboard via HGTV
2. Rosemary Wreath Place Card via The Happier Homemaker
3. Candy Flower Centerpiece via Stonewall Kitchen
4. Christmas Tree Cheese Board via Kraft
5. Simmering Homemade Potpourri via Marty’s Musings
6. Hot Chocolate Bar with Free Chalkboard Printables via Yellow Bliss Road