Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and if you don’t have a gift for that special someone yet, there’s no need to worry! It’s not about the gift, it’s about telling people how much you love them on this special day – and we have a little help for you to do just that. Click here to download and print this “I love you to the moon” quote, which is perfect for framing and will fit inside any standard 5 X 7 frame. It’s the perfect way to say those three little words that carry such a big meaning!
As that sentimental, love-filled holiday we call Valentine’s Day approaches, you’re probably thinking of how to best express your romantic affection for that very special someone. How about putting your feelings into words by writing a beautiful love letter? If you find your thoughts don’t always flow quite as easily as you’d like, you may find it really difficult to come up with just the right words to convey exactly how you feel. No worries. Blue Mountain is here for you! You can now find beautiful (and free) Love Letter Stationery on BlueMountain.com that are perfect for crafting the ultimate Valentine’s Day love letter.
Our lovebird experts have compiled the following steps that will help you write that perfect love letter:
Find the right spot.
You’ll want to find a nice quiet space in which to write, away from all phones, computers, and other distractions. If you’re comfortable and unhurried, your letter-writing process will be much more relaxing, enjoyable, and productive.
Gather your thoughts first.
Before you put pen to paper, take your time and go over your feelings and emotions for that special person. Remember key moments and events you’ve shared. What makes them stand out from the others? Focus on their best qualities and some of the kind things they’ve done for you.
Use your own voice.
Don’t try to imitate anyone or use words you wouldn’t ordinarily use in real life. Be conversational and write exactly what comes to mind, just the way you would say it out loud. Your own voice is the sweetest voice of all—and they know it.
Choose special stationery.
A personally handwritten letter is the best of all. No emails or texts will do this time, sorry. As luck would have it, our designers have created some FREE, printable love letter templates you can print right from home.
Don’t worry about length.
Your letter doesn’t have to be long to be better. Short and sweet is just as good as any novella.
Write from the heart.
Now that you’re set, let your heart guide you. Start with the reason you decided to write them a love letter. Then you can talk about:
– How you felt the day you met
– How your life has changed since you’ve met them
– Why you fell in love with them
– How you feel when you’re together
– How you feel when you’re apart
– What makes them so special
Sign, seal, deliver.
Conclude with a sentimental closing, such as “With all my love,” “Forever yours,” or “Your one and only.” Tuck into an envelope. Consider adding a few heart-shaped confetti, or some dried rose petals before sealing. Add a candle wax seal using a heart-shaped stamp for a nice finishing touch. Hand-address and mail in plenty of time for them to receive—and enjoy—by Valentine’s Day.
We’re also offering two FREE, printable love quotes that are made for printing and framing. When you combine this framed quote and your love letter on coordinating Love Letter Stationery from BlueMountain.com, you’ll have the perfect Valentine’s Day present ready to go!
Click here to print and frame this quote.
Click here to print and frame this quote.
As a brand new year begins, so too does a whole new chance for each of us to learn more, do more, be more. Don’t lament what “wasn’t” in 2016—chances not taken, books unread, letters never sent… Let it all go, and let’s get on with what lies in front of us—365 new chances to live more fully.
All journeys begin with a single step, and to help you down your “yellow brick road” of 2017, we’ve compiled a printable goal sheet to help you get the most out of the year ahead. Let it inspire you to focus on what you love and what matters to you, and you’ll soon discover that you’re moving through this new year with a renewed spirit and sense of true fulfillment.
Click Here to print your goal sheet today!
As we venture into a brand new year, we want to motivate you in more ways than just eating fewer carbs and cleaning out that junk drawer. This year, let’s make a resolution to be better to ourselves; to live more fully than we perhaps have allowed ourselves to do in the past year.
To help you do that, we’ve pulled together some New Years Resolutions that you can print and cut out to put on display throughout your home, in your car, in your gym bag, on your computer—anywhere you can think of that will inspire you and serve as gentle reminders of how you can learn, grow, and flourish through an amazing year.
Click Here to print these inspirations today!
Christmas is arguably one of the most beautiful and magical times of year. And if someone you know is lucky enough to be born on—or around—Christmas, that makes their special day that much more special. Keep reading for warm Christmas Birthday Wishes!
But chances are, when looking to send a meaningful card to someone who also happens to share their birthday with Jesus, you may find yourself wondering exactly what to write inside. Do you tie the two celebrations together somehow? Do you put more emphasis on one over the other? How do you strike the right balance?
Our card-writing experts at Blue Mountain have gathered some of their favorite Christmas birthday wishes—and would like to share them with you! Just choose the perfect message for that special someone you know and add it to your card. Nothing could be easier! Plus, click here for a beautiful Christmas themed birthday eCard that is perfect to send and share with those celebrating this time of year.
- As far as gifts go, you’re one of the best Christmas presents I’ve ever gotten. Happy Christmas Birthday!
- Thanks for being born during the holidays. It’s great to have one more reason to get jolly! Happy Holiday Birthday!
- Mixing birthdays and holidays makes for a caroling, jingling, amazingly great time!
- Hope the birthday fairy and Santa Claus are both good to you! Happy Christmas Birthday!
- May cake, candles, gifts, and more gifts be yours this year! Happy December Birthday!
- Wishing you a ho-ho-happy Christmas birthday!
- A birthday on Christmas Eve? Lucky you! You get to open presents today AND tomorrow! Happy Birthday!
- On December 24, most Americans are celebrating National Eggnog Day or National Chocolate Day. I choose to celebrate YOU! Happy Birthday!
- Hope you’ve been doubly good this year…for your sake. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you day filled with love, joy, cake, balloons, candy canes, and snowmen! Happy December Birthday!
- May blessings abound during this season of joy. Happy Christmas Birthday!
- Wishing you twofold joy and happiness as your special day falls on Christmas. Happy Birthday!
- Extra wishes to you for your special day. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!
- Hope your birthday is truly magical. Happy Birthday on Christmas Eve!
- May this holiday season bring you more blessings on your birthday. Happy Christmas Birthday!
- Wishing you a cheerful celebration during this most beautiful time of year! Happy Christmas Birthday!
- Birthday bells are ringing for you on this special day of joy. Happy Christmas Birthday!
- Only special people get to celebrate birthday and Christmas together. Many blessings to you for the coming year!
- May the magic of the season fill your heart with joy as you are wished a wonderful birthday!
- Wishing you a wonderful birthday, a blessed Christmas, and a happy new year!
Charles Dickens really knew what he was talking about with this quote! The true meaning of Christmas is something that we should hold dear to our hearts throughout the year.
Part of the true meaning of Christmas is giving, and we have the perfect idea of how you can spread Dickens’ word. Click here to print out this quote and frame it in any standard 5 X 7 frame. It instantly becomes the perfect gift for friends, family, and coworkers! Plus, don’t forget to check out our stunning, brand new Christmas eCard, which was inspired by Dickens himself.
Thanksgiving is almost here, and for everyone who celebrates a birthday on this day of gratitude, they’re most certainly guaranteed the wishbone. But when it comes to giving these Thanksgiving babies a special card for their birthday, what do you write to make them feel special and honored in the midst of such a huge holiday?
Well, we couldn’t be more grateful that all of us here at Blue Mountain get to help you share and connect in a special way with all the people you love, and we’ve got some ideas that we think will come in handy when tackling this Thanksgiving birthday wish.
Share your personal feelings of gratitude
Letting someone know you’re grateful for them is a wonderful thing to say on every birthday, but it’s an especially perfect fit for a Thanksgiving birthday.
- So grateful you’re in my life. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving birthday.
- I’m so thankful for you and our friendship. Wishing you a birthday as wonderful as you.
- I’m so blessed to have you as a: (friend/mom/dad/sister/brother/partner, etc.)
- I’m extra thankful to not only be with you for Thanksgiving, but for your birthday, too.
Acknowledge difficult circumstances
Birthdays and holidays can be very difficult for people who have lost loved ones, a job, or are dealing with illness, and they may want to forget them altogether. Here’s how you can be that beacon of light and remind them how special they are.
- I know this time of year isn’t easy for you, but you deserve to be loved and celebrated.
- Praying God gives you strength on your special Thanksgiving birthday.
- Sending you Thanksgiving prayers and a warm birthday hug.
- It’s a blessing to have you in this world–and two special reasons to remind you of that.
Send lighthearted, happy thoughts
If you’d like something sweet and simple, these kind messages will leave them feeling appreciated and loved.
- Wonderful—that’s you. Grateful—that’s me!
- Sending you a long-distance Thanksgiving birthday hug. Did you feel it?
- Gobble up some birthday fun as you celebrate two days in one!
- Today, you get extra helpings of fun and wishes.
Make them smile for miles with these fun wishes that offer up the fun and spiritedness of having a birthday paired with such a wonderful holiday.
- Happy Bird-Day!
- It’s your day—gobble ‘til you wobble!
- The wishbone is all yours! Hope all your wishes come true.
- Who’s wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving Birthday? I YAM!
What everyone wants most is to be remembered and thought of, so you can never go wrong with speaking straight from your heart. Gratitude is a simple gift to share each and every day, but especially on someone’s Thanksgiving birthday, it will be a memorable gift they’ll cherish.
“Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.”
_ Henry James
Kindness matters. It’s a simple and true fact. Being kind causes a ripple effect through the world, making a beautiful difference. And not only does kindness effect the world, but it always positively affects the person who is being kind. But how kind are we (or aren’t we) on a daily basis? Being kind comes easier to some people than it does to others, and we thought we’d share some helpful ideas for all of us to keep in mind as we practice the art of kindness in our daily lives.
- Be grateful for what you have. It’s easy for all of us to take the people and things we have for granted. Avoid that by taking a few minutes each day to reflect on what you can be grateful for. Even better, write down 5 things you’re grateful for each day in a gratitude journal. If you’re more aware of all the nice things that happen to you, you’ll feel like doing nice things for others.
- Be present. Everyone wants to be heard and validated. One of the most important things you can do is be fully attentive and actively listen when someone is talking to you. No cell phones, emails, or texts—take the time to connect with people face-to-face, or with an uninterrupted phone call. The greatest gift of kindness to another is to be in the moment in their presence.
- Minimize judgment. Set aside your judgment of other people and practice being positive and compassionate. Remember Plato’s saying, “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” It’s easy to focus on ourselves and forget that others around us have their own struggles, too. So instead of being critical, try giving people the benefit of the doubt and make positive observations about them.
- Smile more. Buddy the Elf said it best, “Smiling’s my favorite!” Don’t ever underestimate the power of a smile, because yours might be the only one a person receives that day. Even if it doesn’t come naturally to you, practice by simply smiling at strangers as you pass by, or holding open a door for them. It will not only add a pleasant spark to their day, but it will actually trick your mind into feeling happier, too.
- Be kind to yourself. When you’re kind to others, you have the tendency to be kinder towards yourself, but don’t get caught up in meeting everyone else’s needs before your own. That’s why it’s important to take time for yourself and rejuvenate in ways that make you feel good. This is also a good time to stop any negative thinking. When you become aware of your own needs and limits, you’ll reach out to people with more strength and compassion.
Please share our image above with friends and family as a gentle reminder of ways to be kind each day.
This is certainly a month that keeps our hearts, minds, and even stomachs full. It’s the perfect month to take some time to reflect on everyone and everything we’re most thankful for. With that in mind, it’s also a great month to reach out to those we may live far away from to remind them that we’re thinking of them and miss them.
In addition to Thanksgiving, which falls on the 24th this year, there are many holidays worth marking on your calendars. Some of our favorites include:
All Saints Day: Tuesday, November 1; Book Lovers Day: Saturday, November 5; Veterans Day: Friday, November 11;
World Kindness Day: Sunday, November 13th; eCard Day: Thursday, November 17th; First Day of Advent: Sunday, November 27th.
And speaking of calendars – we’d like to give you these five beautiful desktop background calendar designs to choose from so you can keep track of all your important dates this month.
1600 x 1200/ 1280 x 1024/ 1280 x 800/ 1024 x 768
For help on how to install, click here.
Of all the days to be born, Halloween is probably the most fun! With tricks and treats and ghosts and goblins—not to mention lots of pumpkins and candy, too!—it’s clearly a day full of festive fun and lively celebrations.
If you know someone whose birthday falls on or around Halloween, this is the perfect chance to send them a Halloween birthday card. But are you at a loss for what to write inside? Frankly, the possibilities are endless. Funny and silly? Or sweet and sassy? It all depends on your recipient and the message you want to convey.
To help you get started, our card-writing experts at Blue Mountain want to share some of their most popular suggestions for Halloween birthday wishes with you! And don’t forget to check out everything we have to offer for the spooky holiday itself- from Halloween eCards to fun, printable Halloween card designs.
- Wishing you a happy Halloween birthday that’s so fun it’s scary!
- Have a killer Halloween birthday!
- You may be too old to trick or treat, but you’re never too old to get a treat! Happy Halloween birthday!
- The werewolves want to wish you a happy Howl-o-ween birthday!
- Have a spook-tacular Halloween birthday!
- Happy Halloween birthday from your fiend!
- On your Halloween birthday, eat, drink, and be scary!
- Your birthday party is gonna rock because we get to BOOOgie all night long! Happy Halloween birthday!
- Have a frightfully spooky Halloween birthday!
- Happy Hallo-scream birthday!
- Have a boo-tiful Halloween birthday!
- The sweetest thing this Halloween isn’t the candy. It’s you. Happy Halloween birthday!
- Wishing you the best candy sugar high you can get on your Halloween birthday!
- I’m a big fan of Halloween. But I’m a bigger fan of your birthday! Have a happy one.
- Having fun on your Halloween birthday is just as mandatory as dressing up!
- I hope your Halloween birthday screams with excitement!
- Wishing you a really happy Halloween birthday—one that tickles your funny bone!
- Have a most wonderful Halloween birthday! From your best ghoul-friend.
- I can’t stop falling in love with brew. Happy Halloween birthday, sweetheart!
- I witch you a happy Halloween birthday!