It’s gettin’ close to time to where you’ll be kickin’ up your heels with some good ol’ fashioned merriment and mischief. St. Patricks Day is all about good food, good drink, and good fun, so we wanted to gather some ideas together for you that we think are just grand.
Have a go at a few of them this year, and we bet all eyes will be smilin’!
- One of our favorites from last year, this Quick Irish Soda Bread includes the free recipe card!
- Add some leprechaun magic with these St. Pat’s Magic Vases via Yesterday On Tuesday.
- This delicious, dreamy Colcannon via Simply Recipes will set your toes to tappin’.
- The name says it all—Bottoms UP! Irish Cream Hot Fudge Cupcakes via SprinkleBakes.
- Invite faith, hope, love, and luck into your home, and for all who enter, with this gorgeous Four Leaf Clover Wreath via Blue Sky Confections.
- A take on the traditional corned beef and cabbage, these Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Sliders via Celebrations will win everyone’s heart.